Sunday, November 23

So my wedding's coming too!




It's not often that I post about my wedding, but it's on it's way. We're getting married April 18, 2009 and I simply can not wait! I had to peel myself from the computer this weekend to work on a project for my wedding. I made this cake topper and I love the way it came out. Of course, my photography skills are hit or miss so tonight they're working against me, but I still wanted to share. If I have an opportunity I'll take better pictures, but until then, enjoy.

If you would like instructions on how to make one for your wedding, where to get the material, etc. check out my fellow NJ knottie Mye's blog.

2 comments:

Mikkel Paige said...

I just "found" you on Etsy! AMAZING work! I'm getting married shortly after you - May 2, 2009. CONGRATS on the upcoming nuptials.

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Congrats on your up coming wedding!