Saturday, June 13

Hello!

Hello!

I have been sick for he past three weeks now, so I have been working (at a slower pace) and I have not really bee posting much. I have to photograph some of my new work, but I wanted to just say "Hello!" and post a few of my recent projects. I am starting to feel better so I will try to post some of my new invitation suites that I have been working on along with some new monograms and such. The reason for my sickness is a good one, but it has still be rough! I am pregnant!! I am very excited, but being sick these past few weeks has really got me down. It is supposed to pass by the end of the first trimester so I am going to hang in tough it out!

Thank you!
Jessica

4 comments:

Creative Custom Cardboxes said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

We need to get together for lunch and chat my friend! Big things are obviously in the works on MANY fronts!

Email me Jessica! marni@creativecustomcardboxes.com

Lynsey and Brian said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

-VIgurl-

Tiffany said...

Congratulations Jessica!!!!