Monday, July 20

Jennifer & Augie




I have been working on many projects these past few weeks, and I have been trying to get caught up after about 7 weeks of constant morning sickness, so it has been really difficult to get caught up and post to the blog. I have to take some photos of some recent work, but here are some monograms that I've created for Jennifer and Augie. Their wedding is going to be elegant, yet simple so they wanted monograms to reflect this. Their colors are champange and chocolate brown. These were so fun to create!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for our monograms. We just love them and can't wait to use them as the recurring theme in our wedding. Thanks for being so responsive even though you aren't feeling well.

Jessica said...

Oh you're welcome Jen! I loved creating this set for you and your fiance!