Monday, August 24

Videographer Rave!!!!

On Saturday I received my wedding video, which has been ready for quite some time, but my videographer was waiting on images from my photographer to finish up. I have to just say that I highly recommend Sweet Pea Studios to anyone and everyone who is getting married in the NY/ NJ area. The owner, Daniel was so professional and easy to work with. The video that we have now is just amazing, it is perfect! He captured our wedding day beautifully, threw in some photo montages and a bit of flair to the video that makes it so fun to watch.

Leo and I could not be happier with his work, so definitely consider him for your wedding if you are local.

Here is his website:

http://sweetpeastudiosnyc.com/

If you go to samples there are actually three from my wedding!!

No comments: