Monday, February 1

Back to Work!




Hello! I had the baby and we are doing well. I am back to work, but I am not accepting new invitation orders at the moment. I want to get readjusted to my work schedule with the baby and see how things go so I will only be booking the few remaining orders that I currently am speaking with clients about, then I will hold off booking new invitation orders for a month or so. My schedule is open for invitations that need to ship in May and after, but I do not want to take new orders right now until I am more comfortable with my workload/ schedule. I am also booked for reception details for weddings through the end of April, so I will not be accepting new orders for weddings through the end of April. If you would like to purchase monograms you may do so through my etsy shop. Thanks! Jessica

2 comments:

Marni Gold said...

Jessica! Congrats on the baby!

love2mocha&skizz said...

Jessica, Congratulations on the arrival of your baby!!!