Thursday, March 25

Water Bottle Labels


Hello!!

I have been so busy that I haven't been posting as often as I would like, so I am going to try to post again at least every other day during the week. I have a backlog of pictures of items that I have been working on over the past month or so and I can't wait to post them all! I am booked for wedding invitations through the end of July now, I may have one or two ship dates left, so I am not taking any new orders for invitations that need to ship through the end of July. If I get ahead of schedule a few spots may open up. I am not taking new orders for reception details for weddings through the middle of May. As always, you can purchase stock monograms, water bottle labels and stickers through my Etsy shop please just refer to the listings for the turnaround times because I am completing and shipping right within those timeframes.

No comments: